- Giving the rug a good shake from time to time will help restore pile and get rid of any detritus.
- Blot any spillage immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub as this will cause the fleece to become matted (or felted), a natural process which cannot be undone.
- For severe stains, seek advice from a specialist dry cleaner.
- Don’t brush your curly rug as the luscious curls will become frizzy.
- We love to cover our benches and chairs with our rugs as they’re fabulous to sit on and to snuggle in. However a word of caution – areas of high ‘wear’ (ie where they’re most frequently sat on) will be come matted over time with longer fleeced rugs. To us, this shows it’s well loved and adds to the charm of the natural product.